The State of California liberal “Enviro” Politicians have mandated that:
- Auto Companies build 1.4 million hydrogen fuel cars by 2025
- These companies pay Fines if they don’t
- oil companies build 20 hydrogen gas stations in a specific market, every time an Auto manufacturing company puts 10,000 hydrogen burning cars in that market.
The Facts are:
- Hydrogen burning cars cost 10 times more than a gas burning car: $40,000 versus $400,000
- Hydrogen burning cars produce more carbon emissions than gas burning cars
Conclusion: Who would ever buy a hydrogen burning car for $400,000 when they could buy a gas burning car for $40,000?
Answer: No one! Boy, these progressives in Sacramento are really working hard to solve our problems.